3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. – 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
- I love this time of year! I am thankful for the cooler weather.
- I am blessed to be married to my wife, Sally Rae Martin! She is my best friend, and a loving mother. I can’t imagine life without her.
- My kids bring me JOY! Luke is coming home next week from Brazil! Grace is starting to look at colleges! Moriah is so smart and excelling in school! Lottie is growing, learning, and loving!
- I love my church! It is a blessing and joy to serve them as pastor.
- This week has been difficult ministering to families who have lost loved ones, and in the process of losing loved ones.
- I pray God will use me to minister to those in my church who need comfort.
- This Sunday I will preach from 2 Corinthians 1:3-4. My prayer is that we might be equipped as a church to comfort one another.