As I sit in my warm home on a Saturday night, prayerfully preparing for Sunday morning at Shady Oaks Baptist Church, I am reminded of a few things I’m thankful for!
I AM THANKFUL FOR…
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ – We are saved through faith alone, in Christ alone, by God’s grace alone!
- My Beautiful Wife! Sally Rae Littlefield is the love of my life and one of the greatest gifts from God.
- My Kids! I’m thankful that all of my children are happy, healthy, and home!
- A wonderful church that has a passion to reach our city, state, nation, and world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ!
- Our Student Ministry team that has prayed for opportunities to reach the students (grades 6-12) in the city of Hurst, and now are experiencing God’s blessings through answered prayers!
- Our Project 1:27 Adoption & Orphan Care Ministry! Tonight we held another Foster Parents Night Out to several families who have surrendered to the Gospel-Call of Adoption and Foster Care.
- Advent 2017 at Shady Oaks Baptist Church! We have a wonderful resource to help your family take a slow walk to the manger together and experience the Christmas season in a deeper way. #AdventTogether
- My weekly opportunity to teach through 1 John in our Senior Adult Bible Study each Wednesday.
- This Sunday as we continue our church MATTERS sermon series as we look at how The Gospel Matters!
- Trunk-Or-Treat is Tuesday, October 31…UNLESS IT’S RAINING!
- Orphan Sunday on November 12!
- Operation Christmas Child on November 12!
- Christmas Night Of Worship on December 3!
- Night Of Hope on December 13!
- Candlelight Christmas Eve Service on December 24!